As PMU artists we have tools which we depend on to perform procedures for our clients. As with every tool, we must meticulously take care of our microblading pen to assure it’s always clean and ready for the next round.
Here’s how you get your microblading pen squeaky clean:
* Take the pen apart and wash all the parts thoroughly with BIOSCRUB soap, water and a clean stiff brush.
* Soak in a 50/50 solution of BIOSCRUB (4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution; BP and 4% Isopropyl Alcohol) mixed with hot water.
* Immerse completely.
* Leave to stand for at least 1 hour.
* Rinse and dry.
* Lay fully immersed in neat hospital-grade CIDEX or Perasafe.
* Use gloves to remove and allow to air dry.
* May be followed with UV sterilization.
* Store in a sealed sterile container until required.
When this cleaning method is used – you and your clients will both have peace of mind that no infections or diseases are being transmitted. It is of utmost importance that you know that the ‘blade’ section is designed for single use and cannot under any circumstances be reused. Simply dispose of the microblade responsibly in a sharp's container.